If you haven’t picked up on it yet, these posts are written one or two weeks ahead of when they are published.
That’s how a post that talks about a day’s events can be posted around 6 a.m. each day!
(I hope this wasn’t a “The Wizard of Oz Steps Out From Behind the Curtain Moment” for you.)
Let me tell you about a very satisfying Sunday for this Hero On A Mission (HOAM).
- I found time to worship.
- I had a great date with my wife.
- I made progress on a non-work related project in one of my Goals.
- I cleaned my desktop!!!!
- I got to coach one of my adult children as they create their own HOAM Life Plan.
- Jill and I did some time travel and it was delicious. (See Day 23 if that’s confusing)
- I spent an hour on Zoom connecting with my parents, siblings, nieces and nephews.
What made it all so satisfying?
All of these Sunday activities were specifically related to my 1-Year Vision Statement for the life I want to live.
I know my time was intentionally spent on what matters most.
That brings me comfort. I feel joy.
And it makes me smile when I think about my day.